10 Janurary By Voy Triips
2. Bangaram Island Beach: The teardrop-shaped island is best visited at night to experience the phosphorescent plankton emitting a captivating blue glow.
5. Kavaratti Island Beach: 360 km from the coast of Kerala, it's the best place to indulge in cool water sports, swimming, and snorkelling.
6. Agatti Island Beach: The main attraction of Agatti Island is the airport, making it the most accessible island of Lakshadweep.
7. Kalpeni Islands Beach: Situated at 287 km from Kochi, it's the perfect place for flora and fauna lovers.
8. Kadmat Island Beach: Situated in the middle of Amini Island and Chetlat Island, the beach is best to visit at night for a soothing moonlit experience.
10. Kiltan Beach: Known for its coral reefs, Kiltan is the place for people who want to experience the extravaganza of folk culture in Lakshadweep.