Surprising Goa Tour Packages You’ve Never Heard Of
Price Per Adult
Overview About Trip
Discover Secluded Spots of India's Party Paradise – Goa Tour
Goa, located in western India, is a popular tourist destination with a long history and diverse culture. There are many attractions to visit in the state, such as the beaches and temples. The best way to enjoy Goa is by taking a tour package from a reputable company. These offers include everything from guided tours to transport and accommodation.
There are also plenty of tourist activities, such as golfing or surfing. If you’re looking for something different to do, there are plenty of cultural experiences on offer as well. If you’re planning your trip carefully, you can save money by combining different attractions into one trip. For example, you can visit the beaches and then go sightseeing in nearby towns or villages.
If you're looking for some fun and excitement in Goa Tour, look no further than the activities offered by the local tour operators. Whether you're interested in taking a swim in the stunningly clear waters of Anjuna or trying your hand at fishing in Calcutta, there's something for everyone on these tours. And if you're after a little more culture than swimming and fishing can offer, consider booking a cultural tour of Goa that will take you to some of the most famous religious sites throughout the region. So whether you're looking for an adventurous day out or want to explore some of India's most beautiful locations, be sure to book a tour through one of Goa's local tour operators.
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Start Point: Goa Airport/ Railway Station
End Point: Goa Airport/ Railway Station
Voy Trips Recommended:
➔ Scuba Diving in North Goa
➔ Enjoy a thrilling experience of a Premium water sport - Fly Board
➔ Bungee Jumping at Chapora
➔ Sunset Cruise at Mandovi River
➔ Plan a visit to Cruise Casino
➔ Wind Surfing at Baga Beach
➔ Shop at the Goa Flea Market
➔ Join a Night Party at a beach club in North Goa
How to reach?
By Air: Goa International Airport (GOI) is the airport in Goa that has flight connectivity all over India.
By Rail: Madgaon Junction/Dabolim/ is the Railway Station which also has trains connectivity all over India.
By Road: Inter-state buses ply to and from Goa which is connected to all the major cities in India through four national highways.
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
- Breakfast on Day 2 & Day 3
- All Adventure Activities Are Own Cost !
- No Hidden Charges And Taxes
Day 1 - Reached In Goa - Let's the fun times begin!
- Be greeted by our official, who will transport you to and from your pre-booked hotel beautifully.
- Complete the check-in formalities and relax for a while.
- Enjoy your first Goa holiday leisurely; go outdoors and enjoy the breathtaking water surroundings or resorts nearby.
- Return to your hotel for an overnight stay in Goa.
Day 2 -Visit Calangute Beach to Experience Goa's water sports activities.
- Have a healthy breakfast and prepare for an adventurous day in Goa.
- Drive to Calangute beach for various exciting water sports and activities, as this beach provides the best water sports and rentals.
- Indulge yourself in Jet Ski, Paragliding, and Bumper rides, and splash out on Banana boat rides and Speedboat rides.
- You can enjoy delicious meals or choose a relaxing time from beachside restaurants to another beach shack.
- Watch the sun scattering orange rays across the sea, leaving its colours in the azure crystal water.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Goa.
Day 3 - Goa
- Wake up, have a tasty breakfast, pack your bags and complete the check-Out procedure.
- Carry along a bundle of beautiful memories with you and cherish the memories throughout your journey.
More Details About Surprising Goa Tour Packages
- Voy Trips reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The transport available for a group up to 4 people will be a sedan, above 5 people will be Innova and above 9 a tempo traveler
- The Goa Tour Package is valued at the best price in the market and the rates shown are on a per-person-basis when you are travelling in a group of 2. If you are travelling in a larger groups the cost can decrease further. To get the best rates Enquire Now!
- The prices for airport/ railway station pick up and drop services may vary as per the location.
Things To Carry With This Goa Tour
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM – 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)
Why Voy Trips ?
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
Want To Book A Similar Trip?
Voy Trips Terms & Conditions
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler’s VoyTrips wallet as Voycash.
This is the new booking policy
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking