Srinagar Tour Package Voy Special Highlights
- You can live on the water while staying aboard your House vessel in Dal Lake with your loved family members.
- The snowy peaks, sounds of water gushing, and the soft grass of the meadows create the perfect romantic backdrop of Kashmir.
- Enjoy the stunning view of beautiful Tulips in bloom at the largest in Asia's Tulip Garden.
- Shop for Kashmiri Handicrafts, and pick up souvenirs from the vibrant and vibrant floating markets of Dal Lake
- Take a ride on an unforgettable Shikara Ride with your family one at a time, with heart-shaped rowing pedals, and create a silhouette of the quiet evening with your favorite music
Srinagar Tour Package Overview
Get rid of the routines and monotonous rituals and spend quality time with your loved ones on a getaway to Srinagar - the Paradise of Earth, an memorable experience to remember. Experience the essence of Kashmir, the heart of Kashmir - Dal Lake lying in Srinagar with a backdrop of signature Kashmiri-style houseboats and vibrant Shikaras floating on the lake. You can also admire the magnificent Mughal gardens and orchards lined along the banks.
A view from Dal Lake's air after a quick walk up to Shankaracharya Temple will let you see that Dal Lake isn't an actual lake but a part of the city's soul. Get a glimpse of the breathtaking sunset by taking the leisurely Shikara ride as you sway out of the boat, gliding your fingers across the lake's icy waters.
Duration: 3 Days and 2 Nights
Start Point: Srinagar
End Point: Srinagar