Shimla Volvo Trip 3 Night 4 Days
Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts.
- Volvo Tickets for Delhi â€“Shimla â€“ Delhi By A/C Semi Sleeper Video Coach
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- 2 nights Accommodation in Shimla hotel
- 2 Morning Tea, 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners
- Pick Up & Drop from Volvo Bus Stand once
- One Half Day Sightseeing of Local Shimla
- One Full Day Sightseeing of Kufri & Chail
- All the Sightseeing will be facilitate by Car
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes
- Departure Taxes
- Entry Fees
- Airport Transfers
Day 1 - DELHI - SHIMLA (350 KMS.)
Board the Volvo bus from Delhi to Shimla in the evening and Overnight journey in the Volvo Bus.
Day 2 - SHIMLA ARRIVAL (LOCAL SHIMLA)
Second day morning you will reach to Shimla, check in the hotel and after taking some rest and breakfast proceed to Half day Shimla Sightseeing like Green Valley, Chini - Bungalow, Mini Zoo, Indra Gandhi Tourist Park, and at Evening visit for Mall Road. Have your Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 - SHIMLA (KUFRI & CHAIL)
After Morning breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Kufri & Chail .at Evening return to Hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 - SHIMLA - DELHI
After Breakfast check out Hotel & proceed for Delhi by Volvo at 11:00 AM from shimla, at the Evening you will be reached to Delhi & proceed for your onward destination.