Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Mumbai
Price Per Adult
Overview About Trip
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai Highlights
- Voy Trips Give You Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package - Enjoy 360° panoramic views of majestic mountain ranges, including bottleneck roads, glaciers, and slithering streams, as you travel.
- Enjoy a spiritual visit at the Vashisht Village and Hadimba Temple. The backdrop is snow-capped mountains and pine trees.
- To rejuvenate your soul, take a blessing plunge in the hot spring at Manikaran's excellent elevation of 1760m.
- Enjoy an evening stroll along the Mall Road, shopping for souvenirs, and eat local food such as Siddhu or Thukpa.
- Take the toy train ride from Shimla and let your inner child out while you sing along to the tunes of your travel playlist.
Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour From Mumbai Overview
Voy Trips Gives You the opportunity to visit Himachal Pradesh, India's most spiritual destination. It is home to two of India's most stunning cities, Shimla and Kullu-& Manali. You can enjoy the tranquillity of nature and the mythology surrounding you in Shimla's beautiful hill station.
Enjoy the stunning natural and unsurpassed beauty of Manali's snow-covered mountains and wooded deodar forests. You can walk along the high peaks-lined roads and ask for blessings at the Hadimba Temple. Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package Get Booked Now -It is a great summer escape, but it also makes a wonderful winter getaway to experience the fresh snow and air of Himachal Pradesh, far from the hustle and bustle of Mumbai.
Route: Mumbai - Delhi - Shimla - Kufri - Manali - Solang Valley - Delhi - Mumbai
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Start point: Mumbai
- Accommodation in Hotel as per the variant selected
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Flights Tickets
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
- All applicable taxes
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle ( AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
- Room Heater Cost Is Exclude As Per Hotel Rates
- Rohtang Pass Permit Is Not Included It's On NGT And Union Rates
Day 1 - Delhi to Shimla
- Meet our representative at the Delhi pickup point and be transferred to Shimla by an AC Volvo/ Sedan/ SUV.
- Enjoy your overnight trip to Shimla, fondly known as the Queen of Hills; Shimla is a popular hill town in Himachal Pradesh.
Day 2 - local Sightseeing's in Shimla and Excursion to Kufri
- You are welcome to the "Queen of Hills."
- Check-in at the hotel upon arrival in Shimla. After that, take some time to relax.
- To visit the temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman, you must first climb to the top of Jakhoo Hill.
- Continue to Ridge Road, which is located in the heart of Shimla. It's a large area where all cultural activities are held.
- You will also visit the Rashtrapati Niwas, which was once the residence of the British Viceroy of India.
- Mall Road is lined with colorful shops where souvenirs can be purchased.
- You can also visit Town Hall, Gaiety Theatre, and Scandal Point near Mall Road.
- Then you will be heading towards Kufri. This route passes through the beautiful Hasan Valley, well-known for its scenic beauty and pleasant weather.
- The Himalayan Zoo is home to wildlife such as Antelopes, Felines, and other birds, including Monal, the state bird in Himachal Pradesh.
- Stay for one night in Shimla.
Day 3 - Proceed Shimla to Manali Via Kullu Valley
- Enjoy a stunning sunrise and a hearty breakfast as you wake up for an adventure to Manali.
- Manali, at 2050m above sea level, is a popular hill station and is visited by thousands of tourists yearly.
- Check-in at the hotel you have booked upon your arrival in Manali. Then, enjoy the beautiful scenery around you.
- Take a stroll on Manali's main street to enjoy the cool breeze, local cuisine, and bustling tourists.
- Manali Overnight Stay
Day 4 - Full Day Excursion to Solang Valley
- Enjoy a beautiful view and a delicious breakfast as you wake up.
- You can visit the Solang Valley, which boasts some of the most beautiful views of the snow-covered mountains. It is a great place to take amazing photos you can share with friends.
- Enjoy a great time in the valley, and participate in adventure activities like paragliding, snowboarding, and zorbing.
- Later that evening, you will return to Manali to stay at the hotel.
Day 5 - Full Day Excursion to Rohtang Pass
- After a hearty breakfast, you can head towards the green and misty mountains of Rohtang Pass (or the snowline if Rohtang Pass has been closed).
- On the way to Rohtang pass, stop at Palchan, Gulaba, and Rahla fall. Marhi is also a scenic spot.
- Rohtang Pass offers adventure activities such as skiing, snowmobile ride, and snow tube ride at an additional cost.
- Take a moment to smile and laugh with your partner as you share these beautiful spots.
- For an overnight stay in the hotel, return to Manali.
Day 6 - Reached In Delhi
- Arrive in Delhi at 8:45 AM.
- Upon reaching the airport, board your return flight from Mumbai.
- It is the end of your trip when you get to Mumbai.
Voy Trips Recommended :
➔ Take control of your paddle as you River Raft on Chilled Beas River
➔ Satiate your Adrenaline rush with Paragliding, Zorbing and much more at Solang Valley
➔ Relax yourself with a Hot cup of Blended coffee at Cafe Simla Times
➔ Must have adventure at Highest Go kart Track in the world, Kufri
➔ Spot Extremely Rare Mammals at Himalayan National Park
➔ Beat the cold of Manali with Warm pristine waters, set amidst the virgin valleys of the Vashisth Village.
How to reach:
By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a feasible option for travelling to Himachal as it serves both domestic and well as International flights.
By Rail: Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station is one through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
By Road: One of the best Option will be through Buses as it is well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun and even Kathmandu among others.
More Details about Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai
Know Before You Go for Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Stay in base category rooms as per the variant selected.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Transportation Permits to Rohtang pass are available on ground and hence are not included on Day 5
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for Standard, Deluxe and Super Deluxe Properties
- Because of any reason, natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- Ac does not work in Hilly areas.
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM – 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)
Why Voy Trips ?
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
Want To Book A Similar Trip?
Voy Trips Terms & Conditions
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler’s VoyTrips wallet as Voycash.
This is the new booking policy
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking