Nanital Weekend Tour Package For Family Highlights
Have a great time on a weekend trip to Nainital, the capital of Uttarakhand, and the awe-inspiringly beautiful waters of a pear-shaped lake and the snow-capped Himalayan peaks. From mountain climbing to boating on peaceful lakes, the town of lakes offers plenty to offer, making your trip exciting and enjoyable.
While you row your boat slowly across the sparkling waters in Naini Lake in Nainital, when the sun shines its golden light over the surface, you can experience a fantastic moment to be awed by. Explore the wonders of Nainital by climbing an excursion on a ropeway that leads to Tiffin Top and see the gently rumbling Naini Lake dotted with colourful boats amid the majestic mountain ranges covered in forest. Photograph the breathtaking images from the Nanda Devi peak reflecting in the turquoise-blue-green water of the lake and changing its hues during the sunset and sunrise.
Nanital Weekend Tour Package For Family Overview
- Go to the heart of Nainital, the Naini Lake and admire the beauty of seven hills mirrored by the lake.
- Get in the way to access the interconnected animal-shaped caves. You will also be able to see the Himalayan Wildlife Habitat located in Eco Cave Garden. Eco Cave Garden
- Take a climb to Snow Point and witness the views of the snow-covered mountain tops traversing the clouds, with different shades of sun and a mirror-like glow.
- See what beauty is displayed at Mall Road, parallel to Naini Lake. Naini Lake serves as the ideal spot for culture, food and shopping.
- Go to Lover's Point. Lover's Point takes a small stroll along the rocky road and snaps photos of the beautiful panorama from the vantage point.
Quick Route Information About Nanital Weekend Tour Package:
- Route: Delhi-Nainital-Delhi
- Duration: 3 Days and 2 nights
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi