Leh Ladakh Tour Package with Pangong Lake
Price Per Adult
Overview About Trip
Leh Ladakh Tour Package with Pangong Lake Highlights
- A selection of cultural, adventurous and thrilling experiences handpicked by Voy Trips experts in outdoor adventure to Leh Ladakh Tour Package .
- Pangong lake is the highest saltwater lake in the world. It changes colour from blue to green to red.
- As you drive the Khardung La, the highest motorable pass in the world, let the adrenaline pump through your veins.
- Visit SECMOL, the real 3-idiots school established by Dr Sonam Wangchuk
- Magnetic Hill is a magical spot that defies gravity.
- Ladakh is where you can feel safe and comfortable in clean accommodation and well-maintained vehicles.
Overview Of Leh Ladakh Tour with Pangong Lake
You can make your dream of a Ladakh road trip a reality. Voy Trips experts choose the entire tour for outdoor travel. It is a beautiful drive through Leh Ladakh Tour Package , surrounded by snow-capped mountains and the highest motorable passes. You will feel like you are at the top. Ladakh's unique terrain is made up of mountains, forests and deserts. It also has rivers, lakes, rivers, and waterfalls.
Route: Leh - Sham Valley - Khardungla - Nubra Valley - Pangong - Chang La - Leh
Duration: 5 Days & 4 Night
Start Point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Passes Covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la (17,688 ft)
- Comfortable Vehicle (Innova/ Xylo/ Tavera/ Scorpio/ Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Airport pick up & drop as per your flight timings
- Accommodation at all locations on double (for couples & special requests) and triple sharing basis in standard hotels/camps
- Buffet Breakfast and Dinner: Starting with Dinner on Day 1 & ending with Breakfast on Last Day as per itinerary
- Fuel for the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Assured Inner line permits and Ladakh Union fee
- Experienced driver for the entire journey
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- No Hidden Cost And Taxes !
Day 1 - Arrival in Leh
- A representative will be waiting to greet you upon your arrival in Leh.
- Check-in at your hotel and enjoy a restful day.
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel to adjust gradually to the temperature.
- After a briefing, you can start sightseeing by visiting the beautiful Shanti Stupa. It was constructed to celebrate the 2500th anniversary of Buddhism.
- The Leh Palace was built in the 17th century. It will allow you to get a glimpse into the golden age of Leh.
- You can also visit the Leh Market later to purchase Tibetan handicrafts or to cafe hop to sample the delicious Ladakhi food.
- For a delicious dinner, return to the hotel.
- Stay at the hotel for one night in Leh.
Day 2 - Start Excursion Leh to Sham Valley | Exploring Borders of Leh
- Enjoy a wonderful morning in the mountains and a hearty breakfast.
- You are invited to take an adventurous drive to Sham Valley, which is nestled around the Srinagar-Leh highway.
- You can start your sightseeing by paying tribute to the martyrs of the Indo-Pak War at the Hall of Fame.
- Visit the Spituk Gompa, which has a museum that houses ancient masks, weapons, and Thangkas (Buddhist Paintings).
- You can enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and learn the story behind this Gurudwara built by the army.
- Another place worth visiting today is Magnetic Hills, a short stretch of road defying gravity.
- To see the confluence between Zanskar Rivers and Indus Rivers, visit Indus Sagam Viewpoint
- SECMOL is the 3-idiots school.
- After an exciting day, you will return to your hotel for dinner and overnight in Leh.
Day 3 - Drive To Leh to Khardung-la At The Top (18000ft)
- Get ready to embark on the ultimate adventure after a hearty breakfast.
- You will travel through some of the most beautiful passes in the world, and you will be greeted by the changing views of the barren country.
- Stop by the cafe at Khardung–La Pass to enjoy the breathtaking views. You will feel as if you are on top of the world.
- You can return to Leh after a thrilling journey to Khardung La Pass.
- Enjoy your time in Leh once you're back.
- Stay at a hotel in Leh overnight
Day 4 - Proceed Leh to Pangong Lake
- Get up early in the morning to enjoy a delicious breakfast.
- You are about to experience the most anticipated day as you visit Pangong Lake at the Indo-China border.
- Pangong Tso, one of the highest altitude saltwater lakes, will welcome you with its changing colours from blue to green to red.
- Spend some time exploring the surrounding area of Pangong Lake, with views of the Shyok River on one side and the mountain on the other.
- You can recreate scenes from Bollywood films like Jab Tak Hai Jaan or 3-idiots and then enjoy the spot in Bollywood fashion.
- Make a stop at the Chang-la Pass on your way back from Leh. It is one of the most impressive mountain passes in the country.
- The Chang-la Cafe is also available, just off the Changla Pass.
- The Changla Baba Temple is located at the top. This temple is believed to guard the people of Chang La.
- You can also visit the Druk Padma School, which is famous for the movie "3 Idiots" as it was the location where the final scene was shot.
- If time allows, one can also visit the beautiful Thiksey monastery or Shey Palace en route.
- After reaching Leh, you will be taken directly to your hotel.
- Stay at a Leh hotel for the night.
Day 5 - Departure | It's Time to Say Goodbye to the Mangnetic Mountains
- Check out of the hotel after you have had your breakfast.
- You will then be transferred to the airport for your next journey.
- Fly out of Leh, and say goodbye to fellow travellers and this magical place.
Things Not to Miss:
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Hangout at Lala's Art Café for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels found exclusively at Nubra valley
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Shop souvenirs for friends and family at the Leh Market
How To Reach !
The easiest way to travel to Ladakh is by air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) located in Leh. This airport is connected with many international airports in India like Delhi. It also receives flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh, and other common destinations in India.
Some Details About Leh Ladakh Tour Package With Pangong Lake
- Mobile Network: Only Postpaid network (JIO, Airtel, BSNL) is active in the region.
- Breakfast availability in hotel on first and last day totally depends on your arrival and departure timings.
- The advisable baggage limit is 1 rucksack per member.
- The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to change in the number of guests, hotel change, itinerary change, etc.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Voy Trips reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Covid Guidelines (including RT-PCR Test) issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Oxygen cylinder & backup vehicle will be provided wherever the medical services are not readily available.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Voy Trips will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- During the trip, in case the roads are blocked due to landslides or a reason that is beyond control, Thrillophilia will rearrange the itinerary for the travellers real-time, however, the cost of alternative accommodation will be borne by the customer as the hotels pre-booked execute their cancellation policies and are nonrefundable.
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM – 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)
Why Voy Trips ?
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
Want To Book A Similar Trip?
Voy Trips Terms & Conditions
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler’s VoyTrips wallet as Voycash.
This is the new booking policy
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking