Leh Ladakh Sightseeing's Tour Package For Friends Overview
- As you drive the Khardung La, the highest motorable pass in the world, let the adrenaline pump through your veins.
- Pangong lake is the highest saltwater lake in the world. It changes color from blue to green to red.
- Ladakh is where you can feel safe and comfortable in clean accommodation and well-maintained vehicles.
- A selection of cultural, adventurous, and thrilling experiences handpicked by Thrillophilia's experts in outdoor adventure.
- Visit SECMOL, the real 3-idiots school established by Dr. Sonam Wangchuk.
- Be amazed at the wide-ranging landscapes, the variety of colors, and the musical Shyok River that flows through the Nubra Valley.
Leh Ladakh Sightseeing's Tour Package Highlights
Ladakh's unique terrain has mountains, forests, and deserts. It also features lakes, rivers, waterfalls, and some of the most beautiful and dynamic geographies. Leh-Ladakh is the gateway to the highest motorable passes in the world and the stunning beauty of snow-capped mountains. Ladakh, renowned for its spectacular scenic views, pristine lakes, and twisting roads, is quickly becoming an in-demand destination on India's bucket lists. You can enjoy a peaceful stay in the valley of mountains with a starlit night sky.
Route: Leh - Sham valley - Khardungla - Nubra Valley - Pangong - Chang la - Leh
Duration: 6 Days & 5 Night
Start Point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Passes Covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la (17,688 ft)