Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai
Price Per Adult
Overview About Trip
Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai Highlights
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of glaciers, bottleneck routes, swift rivers, and 360deg wide-angle views of majestic mountain ranges all along the way & Book Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai .
- Make a pilgrimage to the well-known Hadimba Temple and the Vashisht Village, tucked away in snow-covered mountains.
- Take a drive through the snow-covered walls on both sides of the Rohtang Pass, A high mountain pass with an altitude of 3,978m.
- Explore stunning open valleys and apple farms, as well as local markets, and the factory for shawls in Kullu
- Feel the thrill of flying through the air. You can also get an unobstructed view of the area while paragliding over the Solang Valley.
Please note that the price of the package may fluctuate as per the flight tickets, availability and the date of travel. It is advisable to consult it with the travel agent.
Kullu Manali Tour Package from Mumbai Overview
Explore the twin towns of Kullu, Manali, and Manikaran while taking in the clear rivers, the lush greenery, and the calming climate. The tour will take you to the top places within Kullu, Manali, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, and Manikaran.
Have the chance to try the thrill of adventure sports like skis in Rohtang or river rafting along the Beas River. Visit Manali's local markets, renowned for Kullu Shawls and Kashmiri Salwar suits. Paper Silk printed sarees and other items like freshly made pickles or jams traditionally adorned. This tour is suitable for travelers, such as couples, families, adventure enthusiasts, nature enthusiasts, peace-lovers, and photographers.
Route: Mumbai - Delhi - Manali - Kullu - Manikaran - Bhuntar - Delhi - Mumbai
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Start Point: Mumbai
End Point: Mumbai
- Accommodation in Hotel as per the variant selected
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
- All applicable taxes
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle ( AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
- No Hidden Charges And Taxes
- Room Heater Is Chargeable As Per Hotel Price
- Rohtang Pass Permit As Per NGT Rules And Driver Union
Day 1 - Mumbai To Delhi Flight & Proceed To Manali
- Fly from Mumbai to Delhi.
- A representative will greet you at the Delhi Airport and assist you in getting transferred to Manali.
- You will see some stunning views on the overnight journey as you travel to the Himalayas for Manali the next day.
Day 2 - Full Day local Sightseeing in Manali
- Early morning, reach in Manali.
- You will be greeted by a representative and assisted with your transfer to the hotel.
- After a tiring journey, relax once you have checked in to your hotel.
- Later, take a Manali sightseeing tour.
- The Hadimba Devi Temple is nestled among Deodar trees.
- Visit the Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple, and the charming Tibetan Monastery.
- Evening, you can shop and walk along the charming Mall Road.
- For the night in Manali, return to the hotel.
Evening, you can shop and walk along the charming Mall Road.
For the night in Manali, return to the hotel.
Day 3 - Full Day Rohtang Pass Excursion
- After a hearty breakfast, you can head towards the green and misty mountains of Rohtang Pass (or the snowline if Rohtang Pass has been closed).
- On the way to Rohtang pass, stop at Palchan, Gulaba, and Rahla fall. Marhi is also a scenic spot.
- Rohtang Pass offers adventure activities such as skiing, snowmobile ride, and snow tube ride at an additional cost.
- Take a moment to smile and laugh with your partner as you share these beautiful spots.
- For an overnight stay in the hotel, return to Manali.
Day 4 - Full Day Excursion to Solang Valley
- Enjoy a beautiful view and a delicious breakfast as you wake up.
- You can visit the Solang Valley, which boasts some of the most beautiful views of the snow-covered mountains. It is a great place to take amazing photos you can share with friends.
- Enjoy a great time in the valley, and participate in adventure activities like paragliding, snowboarding, and zorbing.
- Later that evening, you will return to Manali to stay at the hotel.
Day 5 - Travel to Kullu and Manikaran For Taking A Healing Dip In Sulphur Water
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast before you embark on your incredible tour of Kullu or Manikaran.
- Kullu is a beautiful place to enjoy cold air and stunning views of snow-clad mountains, sparkling streams, and breathtaking scenery.
- Kullu is a great place to stop if you love nature and has some of the most iconic temples and landmarks.
- You can then head towards Manikaran, well-known for its hot springs. It is located in the Parvati valley.
- In the evening, you will return from Manikaran to Bhuntar, where you will begin your journey toward Delhi.
- Overnight travel to Delhi
Day 6 - Reach Delhi and Board the Flight to Mumbai
- Arrive in Delhi at 8:45 AM.
- Upon reaching the airport, board your return flight from Mumbai.
- It is the end of your trip when you get to Mumbai.
Voy Trips Recommendation
➔ If you are a Momo Lover then Café Miraki is a Must Visit
➔ Take control of your paddle as you River Raft on Chilled Beas River
➔ Satiate your Adrenaline rush with Solang Valley, Zorbing and much more at Solang Valley
➔ Refresh yourself with locally brewed Rice Beer, popularly known as Chang
➔ Beat the cold of Manali with Warm pristine waters, between the virgin valleys of the Vashisth village
More Details about Kullu Manali Tour Package from Mumbai
- Please note that the price of the package may fluctuate as per the flight tickets, availability and the date of travel. It is advisable to consult it with the travel agent.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Voy Trips reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for Standard, Deluxe and Super Deluxe Properties.
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- Stay in the base category room as per the variant selected.
- Because of any reason, natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Transportation Permits to Rohtang pass are available on ground and hence are not included in the Package.
- AC does not work in Hilly Areas
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM – 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)
Why Voy Trips ?
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
Want To Book A Similar Trip?
Voy Trips Terms & Conditions
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler’s VoyTrips wallet as Voycash.
This is the new booking policy
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking