Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai Highlights
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of glaciers, bottleneck routes, swift rivers, and 360deg wide-angle views of majestic mountain ranges all along the way & Book Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai .
- Make a pilgrimage to the well-known Hadimba Temple and the Vashisht Village, tucked away in snow-covered mountains.
- Take a drive through the snow-covered walls on both sides of the Rohtang Pass, A high mountain pass with an altitude of 3,978m.
- Explore stunning open valleys and apple farms, as well as local markets, and the factory for shawls in Kullu
- Feel the thrill of flying through the air. You can also get an unobstructed view of the area while paragliding over the Solang Valley.
Please note that the price of the package may fluctuate as per the flight tickets, availability and the date of travel. It is advisable to consult it with the travel agent.
Kullu Manali Tour Package from Mumbai Overview
Explore the twin towns of Kullu, Manali, and Manikaran while taking in the clear rivers, the lush greenery, and the calming climate. The tour will take you to the top places within Kullu, Manali, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, and Manikaran.
Have the chance to try the thrill of adventure sports like skis in Rohtang or river rafting along the Beas River. Visit Manali's local markets, renowned for Kullu Shawls and Kashmiri Salwar suits. Paper Silk printed sarees and other items like freshly made pickles or jams traditionally adorned. This tour is suitable for travelers, such as couples, families, adventure enthusiasts, nature enthusiasts, peace-lovers, and photographers.
Route: Mumbai - Delhi - Manali - Kullu - Manikaran - Bhuntar - Delhi - Mumbai
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Start Point: Mumbai
End Point: Mumbai