Kullu Manali Tour Package From Chennai
Price Per Adult
Overview About Trip
Kullu Manali Tour Package From Chennai Some Highlights
- Enjoy 360-degree panoramic views of majestic mountains throughout the journey, including bottleneck roads, glaciers, and slithering streams.
- Visit the Vashisht Village and Hadimba Temple for a spiritual experience. Kullu Manali Tour Package From Chennai Book With Us ! It sits peacefully in the snow-clad mountains.
- You can drive through the snow walls at Rohtang Pass, a high mountain pass at 3,978m.
- Kullu has many attractions, such as the open valleys, apple farms, and local markets.
- Paragliding over the Solang Valley offers an exciting way to experience the thrill of sailing high in the air.
Please Note That The Price Of The Package May Fluctuate As Per The Flight Tickets, Availability And The Date Of Travel. It Is Advisable To Consult It With The Travel Agent.
Kullu Manali Tour Package From Chennai Overview
As you explore the twin towns of Kullu and Manali, you can witness the beautiful rivers and lush greenery and enjoy the favorable climate that will accompany you on your journey. You'll be visiting Manali, Kullu, Rohtang Pass, the Solang Valley, and Manikaran.
You can experience adventure sports such as river rafting on the Beas River and skiing in Rohtang. Visit the Manali markets, known for their Kullu Shawls and Kashmiri Salwar suits. They also sell Paper Silk printed sarees. This tour is ideal for couples, families, adventure lovers, peace-seekers, photographers, and anyone who loves nature.
Quick InfoKullu Manali:
Route: Chennai- Delhi - Manali - Kullu - Manikaran - Bhuntar - Delhi - Chennai
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Start Point: Chennai
End Point: Chennai
How to reach:
By Air: The best way to reach Chennai is via Air, as it is connected to all major cities. The nearest Airport is Chennai International Airport (MAA).
By Rail: Chennai Central is another feasible option as it is well-connected to major destinations across India.
By Road: The city of Chennai enjoys easy connectivity nationwide via a network of expressways and highways.
- Accommodation in Hotel as per the variant selected
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All toll tax, parking, fuel, and driver allowances
- All applicable taxes
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle ( AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
- Rohtang Pass As Per NGT Rules Of Himachal Pradesh !
- No Hidden Cost And Charges !
- Heater Cost In Hotel Exclude !
Day 1 - Chennai to Delhi Flight & Proceed Towards Manali
- Board a flight from Chennai to Delhi.
- Reach the pickup point, which is opposite the Majnu ka Tila Or RK Ashram at 5 PM in the evening.
- There you will board on a Volvo Bus for transfer to Kullu Manali.
Day 2 - Sightseeing's in local Manali.
- Reach Manali in the earliest early morning.
- You will meet with a representative who will assist you with the transportation to your hotel.
- After you have checked in to the hotel, take a break after the long journey.
- In the afternoon, you can embark on a sightseeing tour in Manali.
- Explore The Hadimba Devi Temple, which is perfectly nestled within Deodar trees.
- Visit Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple, and the beautiful Tibetan Monastery.
- After dinner, you can go for a stroll and shop along the beautiful Mall Road.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight rest in Manali.
Day 3 - Rohtang Pass Excursion Full Day.
- Have a hearty breakfast and go to the misty and green mountain ranges of Rohtang Pass (up towards the snowline if Rohtang Pass has been closed).
- While traveling towards Rohtang pass, stop at the beautiful and accessible points of Palchan, Gulaba, Rahla Falls, Marhi, and many more.
- At Rohtang Pass, You can take part in adventurous activities such as Skiing, Snow Mobile rides, and Snow Tube Rides on your own, at no additional cost.
- Pose with gleeful enthusiasm alongside one another as these locations are the perfect place to take photos because of the stunning beauty.
- Return to Manali to stay for the night in the Manali hotel.
Day 4 - Full Day Excursion to Solang Valley.
- Enjoy a beautiful panorama of the mountains. Delight your palate with a delicious breakfast.
- Go out to explore the Solang Valley, which hosts some stunning views of the snow-covered mountains, which are sure to inspire you to take incredible Instagram-worthy pictures.
- Have a fantastic time at the valley, and test various adventure sports like paragliding, snowboarding, and zorbing.
- You will return to Manali for a night's stay in the hotel in the evening.
Day 5 - Travel to Kullu and Manikaran.
- After enjoying a delicious breakfast, you can begin your incredible excursion to Kullu Manikaran and Kullu. Manikaran.
- When you arrive at Kullu, Enjoy the crispness of the cold air and stunning views of stunning snow-covered mountains and sparkling rivers.
- Make a brief stopover in Kullu, which is heaven for nature lovers. It is also home to some of the most renowned temples and landmarks.
- Then, you can head towards Manikaran, well-known for its hot water springs. It is located in the valley of Parvati.
- In the evening, return to Manikaran toward Bhuntar, from where you'll begin your journey to Delhi.
- Overnight travel to Delhi.
Day 6 - Reach Delhi and Board the Flight to Chennai.
- Around 8 AM in the morning, you will reach Delhi, from where you'll be taken directly to Delhi airport.
- Once you have arrived at the airport, board your return flight for Chennai
- Once you have reached Chennai, it is the point where you have reached the end of the journey.
More Details about Kullu Manali Tour Package From Chennai
Know Before You Go for Kullu Manali Tour Package From Chennai
- Please note that the price of the package may fluctuate as per the flight tickets, availability and the date of travel. It is advisable to consult it with the travel agent.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Voy Trips reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for Standard, Deluxe and Super Deluxe Properties.
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- Stay in the base category room as per the variant selected.
- Because of any reason, natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Transportation Permits to Rohtang pass are available on ground and hence are not included in the Package.
- AC does not work in Hilly Areas
Voy Trips Recommended:
➔ If you are a Momo Lover then Café Miraki is a Must Visit
➔ Take control of your paddle as you River Raft on Chilled Beas River
➔ Satiate your Adrenaline rush with Solang Valley, Zorbing, and much more at Solang Valley
➔ Refresh yourself with locally brewed Rice Beer, popularly known as Chang
➔ Beat the cold of Manali with Warm pristine waters, between the virgin valleys of the Vashisth village
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM – 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)
Why Voy Trips ?
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
Want To Book A Similar Trip?
Voy Trips Terms & Conditions
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler’s VoyTrips wallet as Voycash.
This is the new booking policy
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking