Kullu Manali Tour Package From Chennai Some Highlights
- Enjoy 360-degree panoramic views of majestic mountains throughout the journey, including bottleneck roads, glaciers, and slithering streams.
- Visit the Vashisht Village and Hadimba Temple for a spiritual experience. Kullu Manali Tour Package From Chennai Book With Us ! It sits peacefully in the snow-clad mountains.
- You can drive through the snow walls at Rohtang Pass, a high mountain pass at 3,978m.
- Kullu has many attractions, such as the open valleys, apple farms, and local markets.
- Paragliding over the Solang Valley offers an exciting way to experience the thrill of sailing high in the air.
Please Note That The Price Of The Package May Fluctuate As Per The Flight Tickets, Availability And The Date Of Travel. It Is Advisable To Consult It With The Travel Agent.
Kullu Manali Tour Package From Chennai Overview
As you explore the twin towns of Kullu and Manali, you can witness the beautiful rivers and lush greenery and enjoy the favorable climate that will accompany you on your journey. You'll be visiting Manali, Kullu, Rohtang Pass, the Solang Valley, and Manikaran.
You can experience adventure sports such as river rafting on the Beas River and skiing in Rohtang. Visit the Manali markets, known for their Kullu Shawls and Kashmiri Salwar suits. They also sell Paper Silk printed sarees. This tour is ideal for couples, families, adventure lovers, peace-seekers, photographers, and anyone who loves nature.
Quick InfoKullu Manali:
Route: Chennai- Delhi - Manali - Kullu - Manikaran - Bhuntar - Delhi - Chennai
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Start Point: Chennai
End Point: Chennai
How to reach:
By Air: The best way to reach Chennai is via Air, as it is connected to all major cities. The nearest Airport is Chennai International Airport (MAA).
By Rail: Chennai Central is another feasible option as it is well-connected to major destinations across India.
By Road: The city of Chennai enjoys easy connectivity nationwide via a network of expressways and highways.