Kashmir Tour Packages For Your Parivar With Voy Trips
Price Per Adult
Overview About Trip
Kashmir Tour Packages For Your Parivar Highlights
- Be captivated by the expansive views that are part of the Zabarwan range and the immenseness of the lake, which is symphonized by the curving waves created by the Shikarawala's rowing.
- Admire the stunning Kashmir Valley and the snow-covered peaks when you take off on the world's second-largest Gondola in Gulmarg
- Take a ride on your Shikara Ride with your loved ones as you row heart-shaped pedals and create an ethereal backdrop to the evening with your favorite music.
- Take a closer look at the heavens as you step into this Meadow of Gold - Sonmarg with its snow-capped mountains set against a breathtaking blue sky.
Kashmir Tour Packages For Your Parivar Overview
Enjoy a relaxing family trip to the three Jewels that crown the heaven of all in the vast green Himalayas, which are hailed across the globe to sparkling lakes, surrounded by stationary houseboats within the Heaven on Earth - Kashmir.
From enjoying the sunset on a Shikara cruise on the raging Dal Lake to witnessing the flowing water of the canals that reflect the splendor of the sky and Himalayas within the Mughal Gardens, Kashmir has the best of everything.
Enjoy unforgettable family memories by staying in comfortable and cozy suites. Warm hosts, paired with delicious Kashmiri cuisine, will create an unforgettable and relaxing experience on an elegant houseboat.
Enjoy a relaxing time watching the shepherds look up as they travel along their fingers along the shores of the bubbling and bubbling Lidder River that turns around the mountains and into nearby areas such as Aru Valley or Betaab Valley.
Then slide down the hill on a sled or ski and then roll some balls to create a snowman or enter involved in a snow battle at the center of winter activities in Gulmarg. Create your favorite Bollywood scene by taking a postcard-perfect photo of the lush flower-filled landscapes in Sonmarg.
Route: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonmarg - Pahalgam - Srinagar
Duration: 6 Days and 5 Nights
Start Point: Srinagar
End Point: Srinagar
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner as per the itinerary
- Highly experienced driver cum guide
- No Hidden Cost And Taxes !
Day 1 - Arrive Srinagar | Welcome to The Paradise on Earth
- Meet at the designated location with the representative who will provide you with a brief trip outline.
- Then, will take you to accommodation in Srinagar.
- When you are settled in, get some relaxation after your long and tiring journey.
- The remainder of the day is for relaxation, so you can relax and enjoy the hotel's stunning beauty.
- It is also possible to visit the local market to purchase souvenirs.
- Overnight stay in The hotel located in Srinagar.
Day 2 - Excursion to Gulmarg
- Get up early to enjoy an amazing breakfast and prepare for the upcoming adventure.
- Go to Gulmarg, famous for its natural ski slopes and 18-hole golf course, which is also the most challenging golf course in the world.
- While driving towards Gulmarg, you will take in the beauty of nature and the mountains covered in snow that surround you on your journey.
- Once you have reached Gulmarg, the most crucial aspect is to take Gulmarg's Gondola journey (cable vehicle) that runs from Gulmarg to Kongdoori and Marry Shoulder.
- Take in the breathtaking views that float over the valley, and watch nature slowly reveal its hidden beauty as you ascend the mountain in the cable car.
- Later in the night, head back to Srinagar to stay in the hotel.
Day 3 - Excursion to Sonmarg | Famed Golden Meadows of Sonamarg
- After breakfast at the hotel, get ready for the full-day excursion to the beautiful "Meadow of Gold."
- Famous for its fast-flowing Sindh River, you can try fishing for one of the Golden Mahseer fish that is thought to be among the most sought-after fish around the globe.
- It is possible to take advantage of sledding and other snow-related activities on Thajiwas Glacier.
- Thajiwas Glacier or can also take a pony ride across one glacier to have enjoyment in the snow and ice with your loved ones.
- After an exciting day of making snowmen and throwing snowballs at one another, you'll return to your accommodation in Srinagar.
Day 4 - Srinagar to Pahalgam
- Enjoy a breathtaking sunrise over the mountains covered in snow & Enjoy a hearty breakfast, and then check out of the hotel.
- Then, you'll travel to Pahalgam, Also called the valley of shepherds.
- Arriving at Pahalgam, Check in at the hotel, and then relax for a few minutes before heading toward Aru Valley. Beautiful Aru Valley.
- Aru Valley is a small village that is known for its stunning beauty. There is the opportunity to indulge in many adventure activities.
- Then, you can go to an area among the country's well-known tourist spots, The Betaab Valley, which offers amazing panoramic views of the Lidder River, surrounded by beautiful natural beauty.
- In addition, you will visit Chandanwari, which is famous for its snow bridge. It is also the point of departure of the sacred Amarnath Yatra.
- After a full day of stunning sightseeing and thrilling adventures, head back to your hotel in Pahalgam and end the day.
Day 5 - Pahalgam to Srinagar and Sightseeing in Srinagar
- After enjoying a delicious breakfast, return to Srinagar to see one of the most well-known Mughal Gardens, which includes the Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and the Shalimar Bagh (the abode of love).
- The gardens are located along the shores of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens. It boasts a stunning planting consisting of Chinar trees on its top terrace.
- Also, you can visit The Shankaracharya Temple and Hazratbal Shrine.
- It is possible to go on an evening of shopping at the bustling Lal Chowk, where you can purchase leather items, including embroidered carpets, mats, and embroidered mats, along with antique jewelry and the much-loved Pashmina Shawls.
- Then, you will be taken to a gorgeous houseboat floating in peace in the crystal clear waters flowing from Dal lake.
- Enjoy a delicious meal and stay the night on your houseboat at Srinagar.
Day 6 - Departure From Srinagar
- Have a heart breakfast, check out from the houseboat.
- You will then be dropped off at your desired location in Srinagar.
- This concludes your family tour package of Kashmir with unforgettable memories.
Voy Trips Reccomendation
➔ Visit the Floating Vegetable Market early in the morning and witness the culture of Mir Bahris
➔ Head out to the most instagramable café of Srinagar Chai Jaai Tea Roo
➔ Taste the local cuisines Rogan Josh, Matschgand, Yakhni, Kashmiri Muji Gaad and Kahwa Tea
➔ Enjoy horse riding at Alpather Lake
➔ Enjoy snow activities like skiing, snowshoeing in Gulmarg
➔ Drop by the Muslim shrine of Baba Reshi to pay a holy tribute
➔ Visit the frozen lake of flower - Gadsar Lake
How To Reach At Your Destination
By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the nearest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to major cities of India.
By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which also has trains connectivity all over India.
By Road: Board buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi and Pahalgam to reach Srinagar.
More Details About Kashmir Tour Packages For Your Parivar
- The above mentioned prices are not applicable on special dates (festivals, year end, etc)
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Voy Trips reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- If in case any traveler wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveler. Neither the operator nor Voy Trips will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for the properties selected
Thing To Be Carry For Your Parivar Trip
- Warm clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM – 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)
Why Voy Trips ?
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
Want To Book A Similar Trip?
Voy Trips Terms & Conditions
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler’s VoyTrips wallet as Voycash.
This is the new booking policy
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking