Kashmir Tour Packages For Groups Highlights
- Entice yourself by the vast Himalayan ranges that are enveloped in snow, beautiful valleys and meadows, massive glaciers, stunning gardens, beautiful lakes, and the pristine rivers of Kashmir & get book by voy trips kashmir tour packages now !
- Go to India's first colorful floating market set against a stunning backdrop that is an ideal location for photographers.
- Take in the beautiful Kashmir Valley and the snow-covered peaks when you take off on the most awe-inspiring Gondola in Gulmarg.
- Enjoy the Bollywood dream with amazing Instagram-worthy photos against the beautiful blooming meadows that are the highlight of Sonmarg.
- When You Ger Booked Your Kashmir Tour Packages With Voy Then You've To Enjoy your palate with delicious delicacies bursting with flavor from Kashmir, such as Kahwa Tea, Wazwan/Rogan Josh, and many more.
Quick Info About Kashmir Tour Package ! Which You Know It
Route: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Srinagar
Duration: 6 Days and 5 Nights
Departure Date: 15th June 2022
Start Point: Srinagar International Airport
End Point: Srinagar International Airport
Pick Up Time: 12:00 PM on Day 1
Drop Time: 01:00 PM on Day 6
Enjoy a relaxing family trip to the three Jewels that crown the heaven of all in the vast green Himalayas, which are hailed across the globe to sparkling lakes, surrounded by stationary houseboats within the Heaven on Earth - Kashmir.
From enjoying the sunset on a Shikara cruise on the raging Dal Lake to witnessing the flowing water of the canals that reflect the splendor of the sky and Himalayas within the Mughal Gardens, Kashmir has the best of everything.
Enjoy unforgettable family memories by staying in comfortable and cozy suites. Warm hosts, paired with delicious Kashmiri cuisine, will create an unforgettable and relaxing experience on an elegant houseboat.
Enjoy a relaxing time watching the shepherds look up as they travel along their fingers along the shores of the bubbling and bubbling Lidder River that turns around the mountains and into nearby areas such as Aru Valley or Betaab Valley.