Jim Corbett Tour Packages from Nainital Highlights
- Make sure to walk around the interconnected animal-shaped caves and see the Himalayan Wildlife Habitat in Eco Cave Garden. Eco Cave Garden
- Enjoy a thrilling adventure while on safari. Observe your Royal Bengal Tiger playing around with cubs. Try recording the scene on your smartphone.
- See Asiatic Elephants playing within the Ramganga River that flows inside the Park.
- Explore the centre of Nainital Nainital - Naini Lake and admire the beauty of the seven hills mirroring the lake
- Discover the treasures in Corbett Falls, a hidden treasure of Jim Corbett park - Corbett Falls, where the water's sound creates a perfect harmony with the chirping of birds.
Jim Corbett Tour Packages from Nainital Overview
Experience a unique experience on an idyllic hillside with exotic vegetation and experience the stunning nature in its natural habitat in this tour to the most picturesque hill station in Nainital and the world-renowned National Parks like Jim Corbett National Park.
Enjoy this Jim Corbett Tour Packages opportunity to explore the forest, where the most famous film, Man vs Wild, was shot with Bear Grylls and PM Narendra Modi. While you are in Nainital, discover the splendour of the hill station. Take an uphill climb to the tiffin top, and marvel at the raging Naini Lake dotted with colourful boats amid the majestic forest mountains.
If you can venture into the wilderness of Corbett National Park, the park's excitement and ambience are beyond words. Hearing the mighty roar from the Bengal Tigers can shake you yet provide an unforgettable opportunity to watch them hide behind bushes or lie on the shores of a river. Watch a grey langur sway from tree to tree or observe Asiatic Elephants frolicking on the water.
The splendour that is Jim Corbett Tour Packages Falls and the majestic Ramganaga River adds charm to this spot. You can drive through Nainital by the mountain to delight your eyes on the unspoiled beauty of the sparkling waters of Naini Lake from the surrounding path surrounded by trees that cover the area. Enjoy a stroll in the evening on the bustling Mall street lined with stores, libraries, cafes, eateries, and libraries on one side and Naini Lake on the other.
- Route: Delhi - Nainital - Jim Corbett - Delhi
- Duration : 3 Days/2 Nights
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi