Goa Tour Packages For Family
Price Per Adult
Overview About Trip
Goa Tour Packages For Family Some Highlights
- Goa Tour Package For Your Family With Voy Trips - Goa is the smallest Indian state. It has stunning landscapes, ancient churches, shimmering beaches, and vibrant nightlife.
- Walk barefoot on the golden beaches and watch the sunset over the horizon as it gently splashes your feet.
- As you cruise along the Mandovi River's beautiful backwaters, relax on the sundecks while taking in the sights.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that houses the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier. Its architectural brilliance is a testament to its architectural excellence.
- Admire the Goan shoreline from the Aguada Fort lighthouse, which proudly stands on the shores of the ocean and offers spectacular views of it
Some Faq About Goa Tour Package For Your Family ?
Question 1 - How much does Goa trip cost for family?
Ans - It's Depends On Number Of Coustmer And Accomodation More Details Check Voy Trips !
Question 2 - How much does a Goa trip cost for 4 person?
Ans - It'll be budget friendly or according to your choice - Go through the details with friends package of voy trips !
Overview About Goa Tour Packages For Your Family
Goa is a great place to escape the world with its tranquility, serene waters, intimate setting, outstanding nightlife, and unwinding atmosphere. Goa Tour Package For Your Family The perfect combination of sun, sand, and sea makes Goa a great place to visit.
Its beautiful beaches, legendary nightlife, fantastic cuisine, and historical attractions are known for its beautiful beaches, legendary cuisine, and historical attractions. Goa offers a wealth of attractions, including beautiful ancient cathedrals and Portuguese-style buildings.
This former Portuguese Territory is full of charm, from the tranquility of the Mandovi River to the sound of the white water cascading over the boulders at Dudhsagar.
Goa is a coastal destination, so you can be sure to have an unforgettable time on its beautiful beaches.
Quick Info About Goa Tour:
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Route: Panjim - Mandovi River Cruise - Aguada Fort - Sinquerim Beach - Candolim Beach - Calangute Beach - Baga Beach - Anjuna Beach - Vagator Beach - Mangueshi Temple - Old Goa - Miramar Beach - Dona Paula - Panjim
Start Point: Goa Airport/ Railway Station
End Point: Goa Airport/ Railway Station
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast from Day 2 to Day 4
- Highly experienced Driver cum guide
- Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
- No Hidden Charges & Taxes !
Day 1 - Arrived In Goa
- Our official will meet you and greet you. They will assist with check-in and ensure a smooth transfer to the hotel.
- Take the day off from your Goa trip and enjoy the scenery or beaches while you have fun with your family.
- Later in the evening, you will reach Santa Monica Jetty below the Atal Setu and board your Sunset cruise on the Mandovi River.
- Enjoy the evening with the sun, wind, and sea. See historical sights and other treasured wonders while you cruise along the Mandovi River.
- Enjoy live music by a DJ or cultural performances aboard as the sun sets. It leaves behind a beautiful sky.
- For an overnight stay in Goa, return to your hotel.
Day 2 - North Goa Tour
- Get up early in the morning and have a delicious breakfast before you set out for a full day of sightseeing in North Goa.
- Begin by visiting the Aguada Fort in Lisbon, a Portuguese fort built in the 17th century looking out over the Arabian Sea and Mandovi River.
- You can stroll through the remains of this fort along the Goan coast and see the Arabian Sea meets the horizon.
- Sinquerim Beach is located right below the Aguada Fort.
- Continue North towards Candolim Beach, the gateway to other famous beaches.
- You can also move on to Calangute Beach, which is famous throughout the year. It hosts many of the most thrilling water sports.
- You can head towards Baga Beach, which boasts one of the best nightlife scenes in Goa. There is also Tito's Lane, with some of the most popular bars and clubs.
- The Anjuna beach is the most popular in North Goa. It's home to activities such as full moon parties, flea markets, restaurants serving top seafood, beach shacks, and water sports.
- Spend the evening on the Vagator beach, the most photographed beach in Goa. This beautiful crescent-shaped beach is crowned by Chapora Fort and the Chapora River basin.
- For your overnight stay in Goa, return to the hotel.
Day 3 - South Goa Tour OR Excursion to Dhudhsagar Waterfalls
- Get up early and have a hearty breakfast before you embark on a South Goa sightseeing tour.
- Begin your day with a visit to the Shri Manguesh temple, which is dedicated to Bhagavan Manguesh (an incarnation of Shiva) and is worshiped here as Shivlinga.
- Later, you can visit Old Goa which houses some of the oldest churches in the country.
- The Bom Jesus Basilica is a UNESCO World Heritage Monument that houses the relics from Saint Francis Xavier.
- Se Cathedral is another essential church to see in Goa. It was built over 100 years. The cathedral's vaulted interior is breathtaking and overwhelms visitors with its grandeur.
- You can stroll along the shimmering sands and beaches of Miramar Beach. It is located on the estuary of the Mandovi River, opening to the Arabian Sea. This beach offers breathtaking views of Fort Aguada.
- Spend the evening on Dona Paula Beach, where you will find tranquil moments and the intersection of the Zuari river and the Mandovi River.
- You can shop at the Panjim flea marketplace in the evening and pick up souvenirs for your loved ones.
- For your overnight stay in Goa, return to the hotel.
Day 4 - Departure With Your Sweet Memories !
- Get up early in the morning and eat a healthy breakfast. Then, go to the checkout process.
- Bring along your treasure trove of happy memories from Goa's beaches to keep for the rest of your life.
- You will be dropped off at the railway station or airport to continue your journey.
Things not to miss:
➔ Scuba Diving in North Goa
➔ Enjoy a thrilling experience of a Premium water sport - Fly Board
➔ Bungee Jumping at Chapora
➔ Sunset Cruise at Mandovi River
➔ Plan a visit to Cruise Casino
➔ Wind Surfing at Baga Beach
➔ Shop at the Goa Flea Market
➔ Join a Night Party at a beach club in North Goa
How to reach Goa?
Take a flight to Goa International Airport (GOI), from major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, etc. You can also take a train to Madgaon Junction/Dabolim/Vasco-Da-Gama/Thivim. Goa also has good connectivity of roads from all around and has buses running from major nearby cities
Know Before You Go for Goa Package For Family
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Voy Tips reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- The transport available for a group up to 4 people will be a sedan, above 5 people will be Innova and above 9 a tempo traveler
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in this Goa Package For Family.
- The Goa Tour Package For Family is valued at the best price in the market and the rates shown are on a per-person-basis when you are travelling in a group of 2. If you are travelling in a larger groups the cost can decrease further. To get the best rates Enquire Now!
- The prices for airport/ railway station pick up and drop services may vary as per the location.
Things To Carry for Goa Package For Family
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM – 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)
Why Voy Trips ?
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
Want To Book A Similar Trip?
Voy Trips Terms & Conditions
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler’s VoyTrips wallet as Voycash.
This is the new booking policy
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking