Goa Star Escaped With Sunset Cruise
Price Per Adult
Overview About Trip
Goa Star Escaped With Sunset Cruise With Voy Trips
There are many places to visit in Goa. One of the most famous ones is the Chapora fort, constructed in 1717. It is known in India as the setting of the movie "Dil Chahta Hai." Besides this, the defence offers stunning views of the Pernem, Vagator, and Arabian Sea. Goa is a popular beach destination, with many old temples and beaches.
Goa's government structure is defined by the national constitution of 1950. The governor of Goa Star is appointed by the president of India and is responsible to an elected Legislative Assembly. There are also many educational institutions in the state, ranging from primary schools to technical colleges. The Goa Star University is near the capital of Panaji, and the National Institute of Oceanography is located at Dona Paula on the western tip of the island.
If you're looking for a laid-back lifestyle, Goa is for you. This paradise is perfect for spending a few days or even months. It has everything you're looking for - partying, nature-loving, adrenaline junkies, or relaxation.
Quick Route For Goa Star Escaped 4N/5D
Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
Route: Panjim - Mandovi River Cruise - Aguada Fort - Sinquerim Beach - Candolim Beach - Calangute Beach - Baga Beach - Anjuna Beach - Vagator Beach - Mangueshi Temple - Old Goa - Miramar Beach - Dona Paula - Panjim - Dhudhsagar Falls & Spice Plantations OR Calangute Beach
Start Point: Goa Airport/ Railway Station
End Point: Goa Airport/ Railway Station
#Goa #GoaTrip #GoaStar #GoaBeach #hotelsingoa #goamatka #delhitogoaflight #goaweather #fcgoa #goanews #goatemprature #mumbaitogoaflight #rajshreegoa #leelagoa #placetovisitingoa #thalassagoa #goatourism #goastarresult #5starhotelsingoa #3starhotelsingoa #playgoastar #goastarin #goa star lottery sambad
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienich Cab (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast From Day 2 to Day 5
- Highly Experienced Driver cum guide
- Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
Day 1 - Arrive In Goa (Cruise down the shimmering waters of the Mandovi River as the sun fades below the horizon.)
- Begin by being greeted by our staff member person, who will provide an easy transfer to the hotel you have booked and assist you in the formalities of checking in.
- Enjoy the beginning of your Goa excursion in peace, and explore the surrounding area or nearby beaches while enjoying your time with your family and friends.
- After dinner, head to night, the Santa Monica Jetty under the Atal Setu to board your Sunset cruise on the Mandovi river.
- Enjoy the evening with the sun, sea and wind. Catch glimpses of the historical sights and treasured treasures of this beautiful and tiny state by cruising along the Mandovi River. Mandovi River.
- There is also live music from DJs and entertainment on board when the sun goes down and leaves a beautiful sky in its wake.
- Get Back to your hotel for a night's stay in Goa.
Day 2 - North Goa Trip
- Start your day early and enjoy a delicious breakfast, and then head out to enjoy a full day of sightseeing in North Goa.
- Begin your journey by visiting the renowned Aguada Fort, a 17th-century Portuguese fort that looks out over the confluence of the Mandovi River and the Arabian Sea.
- Explore the remnants of the fort that stood high on the Goan coast and gaze out over the Arabian sea to meet the horizon.
- In the future, you can visit Sinquerim Beach, which is located beneath that the Aguada Fort.
- Continue to the North, towards Candolim beach, which is a gateway to other beaches that are more well-known.
- You then move on to Calangute beach, which is full of people throughout the year because the beach is home to many of the most thrilling water activities.
- Go to the Baga beach, which has one of the top nightlife spots in Goa, as well as Tito's Lane, which includes some of the most popular clubs and bars.
- Discover the most popular beach in North Goa - the Anjuna beach, which is renowned for its numerous events such as the full moon party as well as flea markets, eateries offering the best seafood as well as beach shacks, watersports, and many more.
- Have a relaxing evening at "the most popular beach in Goa, The Vagator beach, a gorgeous crescent-shaped beach that is crowned by the cliffs at Chapora Fort at one point and Chapora River Basin at the other. Chapora water basin the next.
- Get Back To your hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 3 - South Goa Tour - Experience The Goan Culture
- Get up early morning, eat a delicious breakfast, and then start preparing for a trip to South Goa.
- Start your day with a visit to your local Shri Manguesh temple, which is dedicated to Bhagavan Manguesh, an avatar from Shiva and is worshipped as Shivlinga.
- Then, you can visit the older areas of Goa, where you can find the oldest churches in India.
- It is The Bom Jesus Basilica which is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Monuments and contains the remains of saint Francis Xavier are enshrined here.
- Se Cathedral is another must-visit church in Goa because it was constructed over 100 years ago. The cathedral-like interior is awe-inspiring with its stunning beauty.
- Explore the dazzling Sands in Miramar Beach, situated on the Mandovi river estuary that opens into the Arabian Sea and offers panoramic views of the magnificent Fort Aguada across.
- Enjoy the evening on your Dona Paula beach, which is the place where you can meet Zuari and Mandovi rivers. Zuari, along with the Mandovi river, where you will be able to enjoy a peaceful time.
- In the evening You can shop at Panjim flea market. Panjim flea market to collect souvenirs for your loved ones.
- Get back to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4 - Experience the adventurous side of Goa by going to Dhudhsagar Waterfalls OR Water Sports at Calangute Beach.
- Get up to a beautiful coastal morning and eat a delicious breakfast.
- After That, get ready and board the private vehicle that will pick you up for your entire day excursion to the mighty Dhudhsagar waterfalls.
- Experience a bumpy ride as you pass through the Mollem Wildlife Sanctuary, a paradise for nature lovers and bird watchers.
- You have to hike for 1 km to catch one of the most spectacular sights of the cascading Dhudhsagar waterfall.
- Sit leisurely near the waterfall and watch water droplets plunging over the rocky boulders that appear like foamy milk, giving the waterfall its name.
- Later, go for a tour of the aromatic spice plantations to understand their cultivation process.
- Get back to your hotel for an overnight stay in Goa.
Day 5 - Departure - Time to go home with lots of unforgettable memories.
Wake up in the morning, stay energized through a hearty breakfast, pack your luggage, and check out. Bring the sunny memories from the beach in Goa to your place around the globe. Your getaway becomes a fantastic memory as you fly away back to where you are headed.
More Details about Goa Star Escaped
- Voy Trips reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The transport available for a group up to 4 people will be a sedan, above 5 people will be Innova and above 9 a tempo traveler
- The Goa Tour Package is valued at the best price in the market and the rates shown are on a per-person-basis when you are travelling in a group of 2. If you are travelling in a larger groups the cost can decrease further. To get the best rates Enquire Now!
- The prices for airport/ railway station pick up and drop services may vary as per the location.
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM – 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)
Why Voy Trips ?
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
Want To Book A Similar Trip?
Voy Trips Terms & Conditions
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler’s VoyTrips wallet as Voycash.
This is the new booking policy
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking