Experience Kashmir- A Family Trip
Price Per Adult
Overview About Trip
Experience Kashmir- A Family Trip Highlights
- Enjoy the world's second-highest cable car route and witness breathtaking views of the landscape that are truly jaw-dropping.
- Make it a reality to live on the water while aboard the Houseboat in the enchanting Dal Lake and gather some beautiful moments with your loved ones.
- Take in the beautiful Kashmir Valley and the snow-studded peaks when you take off on the second-highest Gondola in Gulmarg.
- Take a ride on an unforgettable Shikara Ride with your family as you row heart-shaped pedals while creating a backdrop of the quiet sunset. Enjoy the music you love
- Enjoy your palate with delicious delicacies bursting with flavour from Kashmir, such as Kahwa Tea or Wazwan /Rogan Josh.
Experience Kashmir- A Family Trip Overview
A trip to the Paradise on Earth The Paradise of Kashmir is an incredible journey through the Himalayas, away from the routine, full of soul adventures, and a stunningly gorgeous Dal Lake that will rejuvenate the bond between families as never before. Explore the extraordinary life of Dal Lake, where the Shikaras are awe-inspiring, lavish houseboats are tucked away, and the vibrant market floats across the water.
Explore these vast fields of Pahalgam and experience the beauty of the countryside during your pony ride while you travel through lush pastures and tranquil glaciers. Enjoy the Frozen moments of an exhilarating Gondola ride, thousands of feet above the snow-covered hills and pines in the heart of winter activities in Gulmarg. Finish by taking a postcard-perfect family photo frame in the traditional Kashmiri dress, and cherish the memories for the rest of your life.
Route: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Duration: 5 Days and 4 Nights
Start point: Srinagar
- Pickup And Drop From Airport !
- Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner as per the itinerary
- Highly experienced driver cum guide
- No Hidden Cost And Charges !
Day 1 - Reached At Srinagar - A Paradise On Earth
- Meet and meet your representative in the previously decided place in Srinagar.
- Transfer to your hotel, where you can check in and unwind for a while.
- Then, you will visit the magnificent Mughal creations, beginning with Chashmi E-Shahi, a natural water spring.
- Explore the famous landscapes designed by the Mughals and take in the stunning sunset on the Dal Lake as you embark on your Shikara Ride on its rolling waters.
- Rejoin us for an exquisite meal in the hotel.
- Overnight stay in the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 2 - Cover Srinagar to Pahalgam !
- When you wake up to get up, eat your breakfast of choice.
- Be prepared for a beautiful journey towards Pahalgam, where you can also find the point of departure for the Amarnath Yatra.
- Transport to Pahalgam and check into the hotel. Then, begin your day's excursion.
- Pahalgam, with its gorgeous meadows, gurgling streams, apple orchards, and a wide range of trees, from pine to deodar, looks like the perfect picture.
- This stunning valley also houses numerous campsites, trekking trails, and river rafting along the steady flow of the Lidder river.
- Return to the hotel for dinner at the restaurant.
- Stay for the night in Pahalgam.
Day 3 - Pahalgam to Srinagar and Sightseeing in Srinagar
- After a delicious breakfast, head back to Srinagar to see one of the most famed Mughal Gardens, which includes the Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and the Shalimar Bagh (abode of love).
- These gardens are located along the shores of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens. It is a magnificent collection comprising Chinar trees on the highest terrace.
- You can go to also the Shankaracharya Temple and Hazratbal Shrine.
- You can spend an evening shopping at the bustling Lal Chowk, where you can buy leather products, including embroidered carpets and mats, antique jewelry, and the sought-after Pashmina Shawls.
- Return to the hotel for a night's time in Srinagar.
Day 4 - Excursion to Gulmarg
- After a delicious breakfast, depart from the hotel and make your way to Gulmarg, the jewel in Kashmir Gulmarg. Gulmarg.
- Reach Gulmarg, meaning The Meadow of Flowers, is a highly rated Ski Resort.
- Enjoy the stunning panoramas of Kashmir Valley and the snowy mountains around you while you ride on the 2nd-highest Gondola.
- Then, you can slide down the slopes, taking a go at skiing or Snow Boarding.
- Return to Srinagar, where you can check in on houseboats.
- Enjoy a delicious meal and stay the night on your houseboat at Srinagar.
Day 5 - Good Bye The Paradise Return To Home !
- After having a healthy breakfast, pack your bags and a bundle of memories from paradise.
- Complete the Check out procedure at the hotel.
- Conclude the tour with beautiful memories on reaching your desired destination in Srinagar.
Voy Trips Reccomendations !
- Explore the authentic Kashmiri cuisines, like Kashmiri Wazwan, Dum Aloo, Gushtaba, Rogan Josh, Yakhni, and Kawa Tea
- Your very own Shikhara Boat at Dal Lake
- Visit the Floating Vegetable Market in the early morning hours to experience the rich culture of Mir Bahris.
- Purchase Pashmina Shawls, craftwork, and accessories
- Visit Gadsar Lake, the lake of blooms, and you will get the opportunity to view certain endangered fish species
- Get involved in activities for adventure at Aru Valley
- Take a pony ride at Baisaran
- Visit the place where the film was shot for the Bollywood film "Betaab" -Betaab Valley.
- Enjoy yourself doing snow-related activities such as skiing at Gulmarg
- Enjoy a ride through Khilanmarg The Khilanmarg valley is an amazing valley that will regale visitors with stunning views of the magnificent Himalayas.
How To Reach !
By Air: Named Sheikh ul Alam Airport, Srinagar Airport is an international airport which is well connected major cities of India.
By Rail: Reach Srinagar by train, one has to reach either Jammu Tawi or Udhampur railway station and the stations are well connected with different parts of India.
By Road: You can reach Srinagar by road by taking buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi and Pahalgam.
Thing To Carry With You !
- Warm clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes
You Must Know This Details Before Starting The Tour!
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Voy Trips reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- If in case any traveler wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveler. Neither the operator nor Voy Trips will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for the properties selected.
- The above mentioned prices are not applicable on special dates (festivals, year end, etc)
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM – 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)
Why Voy Trips ?
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
Want To Book A Similar Trip?
Voy Trips Terms & Conditions
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler’s VoyTrips wallet as Voycash.
This is the new booking policy
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking