Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package For Group
Price Per Adult
Overview About Trip
Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package For Group Highlights
- There is nothing like exploring Darjeeling's Queen of Hills and the beauty of its emerald-green tea gardens.
- Discover the natural beauty of Gangtok, and then rejuvenate your holiday in the serene mountains of Sikkim
- Tsomgo Lake, nestled in the Nathula Pass, offers tranquillity like no other.
- Gangtok is engulfed by clouds and recognizes the magnificent Kanchenjunga. It provides the base to explore the whole Sikkim, also known as "Travellers Paradise".
- The monasteries are tinkling with bells and the Buddhist monk chants.
Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package Overview
Gangtok is the capital of Sikkim and is well-known for its Buddhist pilgrimage. The stunning view from Mt. Kanchenjunga. You can view Tsongmo lake on the five day Sikkim tour. The colour changes with each hour due to the sun's rays. It is also where you will see the magnificent migratory birds.
Quick facts of Darjeeling Gangtok Trip Package:
Pick-up/ Drop Timing: As per Traveler Convenience
Duration : 4 Nights & 5 Days
Destinations Covered: Gangtok - Darjeeling
Transportation : Hatchback / Innova
Customization: Available on request
NOTE: If you don’t choose your room category, you will be allotted a base category room by default.
About The Darjeeling Gangtok Trip Package
- The 5-day Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package will make you fall in love with the beauty of the North East.
- Visit Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim and Darjeeling's fantastic hill stations.
- You will see Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir, along with optional tours of the Nathula Pass. This place has a natural beauty unlike any other in India Subcontinent.
- After visiting Gangtok, pack up your bags and head towards Darjeeling.
- Darjeeling, a hill station surrounded by tea gardens and beautiful mountains, is among the most popular in the North East.
- You can visit famous spots like Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop and Ghoom Monastery.
- During the Gangtok and Darjeeling tour package, you will stay in comfortable hotels. Every morning, breakfast will be served so you can start the day with energy and enthusiasm.
- Darjeeling Gangtok tour packages include pick-up and drop-off at Bagdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station.
- Breakfast on All Days
- Vehicle: Hatchback/ SUV (As per group Size)
- Parking charges & Toll
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel
- No Hideen Charges And Taxes
Day 1 - Arrival At NJP Railway station /Bagdogra Airport to Gangtok
- Our representative will meet you at Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station and take you to Gangtok.
- After reaching Gangtok, check into the resort or Hotel where you can spend the rest of your evening at leisure. You can relax or go exploring the M G Marg.
- Darjeeling Gangtok Package includes an Overnight Stay at the Hotel
Day 2 - Gangtok Local Sightseeing: Tsongmo Lake | Baba Mandir | NathuLa (Optional)
- You can enjoy a delicious breakfast as part of the Darjeeling Gangtok tour package before you head towards Tsongmo lake, which is oval in shape. The lake, which is fed by glaciers, is located at 3,780m above sea level and 40km from Gangtok.
- You can spot the Brahminy lake here along with many migratory bird species. Make a stop in Kyongnosla on your way back. This place is famous for its alpine foliage.
- After this, travel to Baba Mandir 17 km further beyond Tsomgo Lake before returning to Gangtok.
- Stay overnight at the Hotel.
*Note: The cost to visit Nathula Pass is dynamic according to the season (4000/- to 7000/-) and has to be paid on the ground.
Day 3 - Gangtok to Darjeeling
- After you have had your breakfast, you will be driven to Darjeeling via Gangtok. You will be accompanied all the way by the majestic beauty of the Himalayas and the stunning views of the valleys. Don't forget to take pictures of the snow-covered peaks and green hills.
- You will arrive in Darjeeling, check in at the hotel and have the evening to yourself. The mall road of Darjeeling is a delight.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 - Tiger Hill and Darjeeling Local Sightseeing
- You will start your day with an unforgettable experience. It begins at 4 AM. To catch the sunrise over Kanchenjunga, climb up Tiger Hill.
- This experience will be followed by a visit to the Batasia Loop or Ghoom Monastery.
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast on your return before continuing to explore the area.
- The Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute Ropeway, Tibetan Refugees Self Help Centre, Tenzing Rock and Japanese Temple will all be covered.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 - Darjeeling to NJP / Bagdogra
- After breakfast, you'll head to the NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport IXB. Here you will continue your journey and complete your Gangtok and Darjeeling tour.
Some More Details about Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package
- Deluxe Room - A Deluxe hotel room generally has a view (city, mountains, river, etc.) which is subject to availability. This room offers all the amenities of a standard room but with extra amenities such as a larger area, television, telephone and bath towels. Super Deluxe Room - A Super Deluxe room is spacious, offers a great view, and has a king-sized bed. It also includes all the amenities of a Deluxe Room, including a sofa, chair and table.
- These prices apply to a minimum of 2 persons travelling together.
- The tour price is subject to GST and applicable.
- Prices will vary depending on the number of people. The number of people will determine the price.
- The optional tour to Nathula can be added to any package. It is not refundable and subject to availability.
- Travellers must pay for international airfare, visa fees and airport taxes.
- Personal items such as drinks, laundry, phone calls, tips etc. are to be excluded from the deal.
- We are not responsible for any changes in the itinerary caused by circumstances beyond our control, such as cancellations of trains and flights, political disturbances, natural phenomena, etc. The cost of the service is not included.
- Any missed service or facility will not be refunded.
- You will need to have essential medication and a first aid kit with you during your trip.
- Each guest must provide ID proof when booking and upon arrival. PAN card cannot be used as proof of address.
- The state government has issued guidelines that must be followed. It is essential to maintain social distancing. Regular hand washing and the use of a mask are recommended.
- The sightseeing vehicle is only available on an itinerary basis and will not be at your disposal.
- This tour is recommended for groups of 5-6 people or 10-12.
- The Darjeeling Gangtok tour package price does not include airfare to and from the beginning point of your journey.
- Darjeeling Gangtok packages do not include lunch or dinner.
- During the Gangtok and Darjeeling tours, you should not consume alcohol.
Things To Carry For Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Walking shoes
Our Destination expert will be happy to help you resolve your queries for this tour.
10:30 AM – 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)
Why Voy Trips ?
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
Want To Book A Similar Trip?
Voy Trips Terms & Conditions
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
All applicable refunds will be done in the traveler’s VoyTrips wallet as Voycash.
This is the new booking policy
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
- 100.0% of total tour cost will have to be paid 0 days before the date of booking