Auli Tour Package From Delhi With Voy Overview
Auli is a beautiful spot that allows you to see the best slants, tilts, and views of the Himalayan range. This thrilling journey will take you from Haridwar to Joshimath, passing holy places such as Devprayag Rudraprayag or Karnaprayag. You will witness nature in its full glory in the small yet beautiful town of Auli. Then you can get your adrenaline pumping in Rishikesh near the holy Ganga.
The fairytale town Auli, nestled in the Gharwal Himalayas, is studded with sparkling slopes and a clean, serene environment, nestled gracefully among apple orchards and oaks. The mythical Rishikesh, a riverside resort, is where you can find peace and thrill simultaneously.
Delhi To Auli Tour Package Highlights
- Witness the thrilling experience of River Rafting in Rishikesh and let your adrenaline pump.
- Participate in Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri Haridwar to purify your soul and contemplate your whole life. The ambience chills you from the inside.
- Visit Joshimath, a pilgrimage site founded by Adi Shankaracharya. It is the gateway to many trails and ancient routes through the snow-clad mountains.
- Auli Ski Resort invites you to unleash your inner snow leopard for an unforgettable experience in skiing.
- To enjoy the birds-ey view of Auli, ditch your car and take a ropeway from Joshimath to Auli.
- Route: Delhi - Haridwar - Joshimath - Auli - Joshimath - Rishikesh - Delhi
- Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi